We asked the Insanely Twister Shadow Planet (which we LOVE by the way) developers for some things about Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet that we (probably) wouldn't know - and they've replied!
1. ITSP was conceived by Michel Gagne and Joe Olson over Thai food at a Seattle restaurant in October 2006.
2. ITSP's cinematics feature orchestral music by black metal gods, Dimmu Borgir.
3. 37 pieces of concept art by Michel Gagne are hidden within the game.
4. The cinematics and several of the animation assets in the game were created with the Animo software which Michel Gagne helped design in the 90’s, and which was used to create Brad Bird's The Iron Giant.
5. ITSP's art style spawned from a series of interstitials Michel Gagne created in 2005 called, Insanely Twisted Shadow Puppets, which were shown on Nickelodeon on Halloween 2005.
6. Michel Gagne purposely did not look at or play any games during the production of ITSP in order to stay free of influences. The last game he remembers playing was the first version of Doom in 1993.
7. ITSP runs at 60fps for smooth HD graphics and controls.
8. ITSP has no load times due to Fuelcell's proprietary streaming tech.
9. ITSP's sound designer Andrew Scott also created the sounds for the original interstitials.
10. Over 1,000 tacos were consumed by the developers over the course of the development of ITSP.
Click here to view the article
Page 1 of 1
Summer Of Arcade - Insanely Twister Shadow Planet Trivia
- ← Summer Of Arcade - Bastion Trivia
- Q&As & Ask the developer
- Summer Of Arcade - Fruit Ninja Trivia →
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Storm, Fireburst and Thunder Wolves||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Xbox LIVE Summer of Arcade titles||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: State of Decay||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: CastleStorm||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
Adverts are hidden for all 'Platinum Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here - your donation helps the site costs