We asked the Fruit Ninja developers for some things about Fruit Ninja that we (probably) wouldn't know - and they've replied!
10 Things you (probably) always wanted to know about Fruit Ninja.
1. The development team’s best pomegranate score is 86 hits.
2. There are over 300 fruit facts in the game.
3. The original idea for Fruit Ninja came from watching a late night infomercial for knives.
4. During development we tested the game with people ranging in age from 2 years old to 63!
5. Before the leaderboards worked, we would send each other photos of ourselves standing next to our high scores.
6. We found the ninja for our debut trailer on an Australian kids’ cooking show.
7. Almost 1 billion pieces of fruit are sliced by Fruit Ninja players every day!
8. Sensei is hiding on the leaderboard screen but most people will never see him.
9. Each piece of fruit is made up of approximately 1000 polygons.
10. You can slice fruit with your feet if you have the coordination!
Click here to view the article
Page 1 of 1
Summer Of Arcade - Fruit Ninja Trivia
- ← Summer Of Arcade - Insanely Twister Shadow Planet Trivia
- Q&As & Ask the developer
- Binary Domain The Consequence System Q&a →
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Hunter’s Trophy 2 – America||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Sanctum 2||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Doritos Crash Course 2||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Way of the Dogg||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
Adverts are hidden for all 'Platinum Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here - your donation helps the site costs