Today Codemasters® announced that DiRT 3 Complete Edition, a compendium box set featuring the multi award-winning racer expanded with over £20 (€25) worth of additional content, will race into stores on March 9thfor Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and PC Games For Windows® LIVE with a SRP of £29.99 (€39.99).
DiRT 3 Complete Edition will see DiRT 3, Gamespot’s ‘Racing Game of the Year’ and rated 87 on Metacritic, expanded with 12 new routes across two locations, new cars and a range of liveries (via download on PC) to deliver the definitive version of the ultimate off-road racer.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends the game with:
· The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
· The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
· The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
· The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
· The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
· The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
· The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
DiRT 3 itselffeatures over 50 years of iconic rally cars to be raced through the snow, rain and dirt. Powered by the award-winning EGO Engine, the game delivers incredible graphics, damage and weather in solo, online and in split-screen. From the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya, gamers take on a wide range of disciplines including Gymkhana, Rallycross, Landrush, Head 2 Head and Trailblazer, plus the most amount of Rally content in the series yet.
DiRT 3: Complete Edition will race into retail on 9thMarch 2012 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and PC Games For Windows® LIVE with a SRP of £29.99. For all the latest updates straight from the studio, crash over to www.dirtgame.com, www.facebook.com/dirtgame or follow the team at www.twitter.com/dirtgame.
Click here to view the article
Page 1 of 1
DiRT 3 Complete Edition
- ← NeverDead Expansion Pack Volume 1
- Latest News
- THQ ANNOUNCES ONLINE FEATURE SET DETAILS FOR UFC UNDISPUTED 3 →
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Terraria – Xbox 360 Edition||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Halloween Skin Pack||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Review: Stoked: Big Air Edition||Reviews & Features||Wretchedness||
|Major Nelson- Arcade: Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
|Major Nelson- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Breaks Digital Sales Records||Xbox.com and Industry Jobs||XBLAs RSS News Feeder||
Adverts are hidden for all 'Platinum Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here - your donation helps the site costs